Are you underemployed and looking to make a career change?
Feeling uninspired by your current job search and/or long to follow your passion but think you can’t afford to make the change or don’t know where to start?
If you don’t love waking up and going to work every morning, maybe it’s time you made some changes. After all, life is too short to not love your job.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to transition into a new career
- You want to change the direction of your current career
- You are laid off or underemployed
- You are unemployed
- You need to diversify your job search techniques
- You want to learn new ways to use social media to find a job
- You need more job search resources
- You want to reduce the amount of time you’re in a job search
YOU WILL WITH:
- A clear understanding of your core strengths, transferrable skills and motivators
- A proven step by step method to support keeping your new career on track
- A new tool for breaking through fears or doubts that hold you back
- Techniques and exercises that create experiential learning and interaction
- New connections, partnerships and options for support
Sign up now change your career and change your life!
Join Professional Certified Career & Life Coach, Dawn Quesnel, “DQ”
in this 2 part interactive IN PERSON workshop.
Where: The Healing MoonWellnessCenter, 34 School Street, Foxboro, MA02035
When: Tuesdays: January 29th and February 5th
Time: 6:30pm-9pm (2 classes 2.5 hrs each)
Instructor: DQ ~ Dawn Quesnel, CPCC, PCC
Cost: $97(registration is required by Monday, January 28, 2013 space is limited)