Take an assessment
How would you like to be able to:
- Describe yourself more accurately and compellingly
- Understand your own strengths, interests, values and needs
- Hone in on the jobs that are best suited to you
- Address your weaknesses
- Use your natural communication and personality styles to improve your leadership skills and interactions with others?
Coach DQ is trained to administer several different assessment tools, outlined below.
All assessments include a consult session with Coach DQ to help you interpret the data in the context of your specific career goals and offer guidance through your next crucial steps towards success.
Gain valuable insight and move forward in your career, then choose from these popular tools:
Elevations, the Career Discovery tool
Overview: Elevations® is a set of four career assessment tools in one that will help you learn more about your values, skills, career interests and personality to see how your aspirations and abilities fit into the world of work.
Choose Elevations to:
- Evaluate how well your talents fit with your current job.
- Identify a course of study when you return to school.
- Discover career alternatives for your future growth.
- Learn about exciting, emerging careers.
- Understand your natural abilities and sources of career satisfaction.
- Take control of your future in the privacy of your own home.
- Wake up your career dreams!
Learn more about Elevations here
Purchase Elevations Assessment here
DISC, Personal Profile System
Overview: Improve your interpersonal relationships by understanding your own behavior and the behavior of others. Useful for anyone in any setting.
- Use the DISC assessment during the hiring process to determine personality traits of candidates
- Use to gain insight on how to better communicate with your team members
- Use to understand employees’ behavior and work on it to better coordinate with others
- Use for personal growth, development and training
- Use for qualifying strong sales professionals
Learn more about DISC Click Here
Time Mastery Assessment
Overview: Set priorities and manage time more effectively by evaluating 12 critical areas including attitudes, planning, interruptions and procrastination. Best for leaders and employees seeking improved productivity
Click to see sample time mastery assessment