Attention job searchers, career changers and advancement seekers
- Having the fulfilling and satisfying professional life you’ve always wanted
- Being on the fast track to career success without spinning your wheels in an endless job search
- Reaching your personal goals
What if there was a way for you to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be with ease?
Now there is with my time-tested B.R.I.D.G.E. program
After ten years of leading hundreds of job seekers to jobs and careers that they love, I’m confident that this six-step job search process can do the same for you!
Did you know that for every $10,000 in salary you seek, you can expect to spend one month in job search?
I’ll guide you through the key components required for developing a successful career transition strategy so you can drastically reduce the normal search time involved in switching jobs or careers by as much as 50%. And that means less stress on you and your savings.
B.R.I.D.G.E. is an acronym for these six steps:
B – Become clear about your new direction
R – Research
I – Identify and Inventory
D – Develop your list of contacts
G – Get a game plan
E – Execute and Evaluate
Learn more about Coach DQ’s Job Search BRIDGE Process in this short article.
There are three ways you can B.R.I.D.G.E. your career gap:
- Sign up and to get the Free B.R.I.D.G.E. e-course
- Schedule Your Complimentary Career Consult
- Complimentary BRIDGE Career Assessment & Debrief