Goals are like sex. And although the goal-setting process may not be quite as fun as a romp in the sheets, a lot of the same rules apply.
- You can’t accomplish it alone. If you try, the results are SO much less gratifying.
- Distractions and interruptions really ruin the process. Stay focused!
- In order to get anywhere, you need to take action. What good does a hot crush do you if you never act on it?
- Confidence will get you everywhere. If yours is sagging, call a friend (or your coach) for a pep talk!
- Don’t rush it. Take the time to savor each step of the process. You won’t regret it.
- Don’t be afraid of what turns you on. Own it instead. So what if no one else has ever started a yodeling cookie delivery company?
- When you finally do the deed, you’ll be really proud of yourself. And you’ll be smiling and strutting for weeks.
This year, don’t hold yourself back. Don’t be satisfied with an anonymous crush. Set your goals with purpose, passion, and pleasure. There’s nothing sexier than someone who walks their talk.
Join me for a FREE class and learn the top three attributes high earners use to break through to the next six-figure level. Click here and sign up to learn how to set goals effectively, with the kind of non-nonsense confidence you need to go all the way!